Wednesday, October 12, 2011

One Night of...Islam?

So, the other night, something very interesting took place in this dorm. The Sarah we all know and love was temporarily replaced by Islamic Sarah.
You guys remember that paper Sarah mentioned about the family's role in Islamic and Christian culture? Well, she decided she needed more...inspiration.
Exhibit A:


Please excuse me for a moment while I succumb to the fit of giggles.

Anyway, to further her inspiration, she began to attempt acts of "jihad" against me, her innocent roommate.
Honestly, I'm rather amazed that I'm here to tell you the tale. 

Exhibit B: the quotes.

"Jihad skills are like ninja skills, only better."

"Once I kill everyone who disagrees with me, there will be peace."
"No more Qur'an for you!"

"Christmas with the Qur'an!"

"Now our blog's gonna have a Muslim installment!"
"Everything needs a Muslim installment."

"When you're Muslim, everything's funny."

"Well, 72 virgins wouldn't really be of any use to you, so you might as well give it up!"

These are but a few of the fantastic things that were said that night. Islamic Sarah has yet to make a repeat appearance, but if she ever does, I'll be sure and let you know.

-Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment